If you aren't completely satisfied with your floral gift, we'll do everything we can to make it right. We take pride in all of our arrangements. Prior to sending out the arrangement a picture was taken and sent to the customer. One of our certified florists spoke with the customer and went through every flower and its longevity and you or your loved one approved your selection.
We will replace your purchase or give you a store credit. We require you to do only the following:
1. Return the product with a receipt.
2. Properly water flowers or plants.
3. Notify us of the problem within the guaranteed periods shown below.
1. Featured flower arrangements, bunches, and stems are guaranteed to last at least seven days from the time of purchase or delivery. As long as they are watered, kept out of direct sunlight, and kept away from fruits.
2. Roses and some specially marked flowers are guaranteed for five days.
3. A few fragile flowers such as tulips, iris, and daffodils (and custom arrangements which, at the customer's request, include such flowers) are guaranteed for three days.
4. Plants and gardens are guaranteed for one week.
5. Non-perishable products are guaranteed for 30 days.
You may call us at 954-247-9826, come in person to our flower shop at 4485 N University Dr, or e-mail us at email@example.com.